Hash, Inc. Forums

• Hash Fellow
1 hour ago, johnl3d said:

It finallly downloaded  but now I need activation key

Note for everyone... copy the master0.lic file from your current v19 folder to your new v19.5 folder and tht will activate v19.5 for you.

Recall that 64-bit versions of programs are in your (C:)Program Files folder and 32-bit versions are in your (C:)Program Files (x86) folder.

• Admin

John, 

Since you already have previous release loaded with license file all you need to do is copy that master0.lic file into the v19.5 program directory.

v19.5 should then automatically find that license and run.

(Edit:  What @robcat2075said!)

CONGRATULATIONS on the release of v19.5!  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Hash Fellow
6 hours ago, pixelplucker said:

No patch for error loading files from a nas? Seemed long file path names crashed v19 when trying to load a prj. I had posted in bug reports.

Ended back with the cd version.

Thanks

Do you have an AM reports issue number for that?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you gone into the folder V19.5\Textures\ to see if it's there?

Yes, all 40 files are in that folder.

If the v 19 version of the plugin doesn't work in v19.5 then it would have to be recompiled by the programmer.

I really do hope you're wrong. I use those ATX files A LOT and EnhanceAM_Dirt_64.atx almost everywhere. As you can see from the file name, it was recompiled by the programmer to 64 bit back when we made that upgrade. I don't see why the TRB files, which also have the _64 suffix, should work but the ATX files do not.

• Hash Fellow
On 6/16/2023 at 12:44 PM, R Reynolds said:

I don't see why the TRB files, which also have the _64 suffix, should work but the ATX files do not.

My short amateur answer is that the portion of A:M that uses the ATX files has changed while the portion that uses the TRB files has not.

If it worked in v19, I am pretty sure it should work in v19.5 too... but Steffen needs to shine on that... maybe something changed or it is a bug hindering from doing what it should.

Best regards
*Fuchur*

• Hash Fellow

@R Reynolds Can you make a simple test case PRJ with everything embedded... works in v19, doesn't work in v19.5... and we can make a bug report out of it.

Steffen could ascertain quickly if it is indeed a situation that requires new plugins.

The attached embedded project contains a four patch, vertical plane. The left side has a material that uses AM_Dirt while the right side uses a material with AM_Turbulent. When the attached .atx and .trb files are in the correct folders, AM v19.0p opens without incident as well as the attached project. Render the plane and you get this

EAM_plane_good.jpg

However with the same files in the correct folders for v19.5, as it opens, AM brings up the previously noted error concerning the .atx file. Click OK and v19.5 opens. Opening the attached project and you get this error

EnhanceAM_AM_Dirt_error.jpg

Click OK and the project opens. Render the plane and you get this

EAM_plane_bad.jpg

EAM_material_surface_embed.prj EnhanceAM_Dirt_64.atx EnhanceAM_TurbulentCombiner_64.trb

• Developer

In the sdk I have changed some function definitions, normally a recompile for the plugins will solve the problem, thatswhy no problem with included plugins.

I'll add now backward compatibility for Enhance_AM , if a plugin form this suite won't work, please open a bugreport with tzhe plugin attached .

Regards

Steffen