Master Dump File

MJL

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

AFAIK, the dump file is a set of information about what went wrong. When I can repeat a crash I send the dmp with my report to Steffen.

I don't believe it contains project information.

However you can recover your work after crashes by using A:M Back Up which I recommend everyone use.

@yoda64 Is it possible to retrieve project data from a dmp file?

Hi Robcat,

I lthought I had purchased an unlimite lifetime subscription. My old antique computers are filling up their harddrives and I got a couple of refurbished Dell Laptops. I tried to transfer my AM to them usic my master licensing file but they were missing a couple of dll files when I tried to install them. I sent a message to support a few days ago and have gotten no response. Do you have any ideas.

• Hash Fellow
23 minutes ago, MJL said:

Hi Robcat,

I lthought I had purchased an unlimite lifetime subscription. My old antique computers are filling up their harddrives and I got a couple of refurbished Dell Laptops. I tried to transfer my AM to them usic my master licensing file but they were missing a couple of dll files when I tried to install them. I sent a message to support a few days ago and have gotten no response. Do you have any ideas.

You want to transfer an A:M sub?

Let's tag @Jason Simonds on that, in case he missed your email.

2 hours ago, MJL said:

Hi Robcat,

PM me your info and I will look into this:
I will need Animation Master version, Operating system and your license number if you know it.