Hash, Inc. Forums

Summer Mo-Cap Challenge Winner!

• Hash Fellow

There was a lot of interest in the Cap Your Mo, Summer Mo-Cap Challenge! The most frequent question I got was, "Do I really have to show myself in the video?"

"Why, of course!" I answered, "That's half the fun, right?" :dontknow:

There the interest diminished quite a bit! :D  That video rule does seem to have warded many people off. :facepalm:

But we do have a fine and worthy winner! The First Prize of a $150 Hash Store Credit, for mo-capping, bravery, and getting the one entry in on time goes to...

@Wildsided Dan Skelton!

"Only Fools and Horses"

A $50 Hash Store Credit, for his not-in-by-the-deadline-but-I'm-glad-he-got-it-done entry goes to...

@Shelton Steve Shelton!

"Suspicious Mind"

And for $0, my non-contest entry...

"Leap"

You can still enter!

There's still money to be won! Complete a Mo-Cap Challenge entry by the end of Summer 2023 and we'll add it to the gallery above and you will win a $25 Hash Store Credit!

Let's see some more Mo-Cap!

• love 1
  • clap 1

Hans looks like he wandered into a neighborhood he maybe shouldn't have. Great work Steve. Really liked the set and lighting. 

2 hours ago, robcat2075 said:

The most frequent question I got was, "Do I really have to show myself in the video?"

"Why, of course!" I answered, "That's half the fun, right?" :dontknow:

There the interest diminished quite a bit! :D  That video rule does seem to have warded many people off. :facepalm:

You can still enter! Let's see some more Mo-Cap!

Amen, the internet gives us a unique set of circumstances in that we can all be friends and basically strangers at the same time. If your friends laugh at you, so what? You're friends and friends laugh at each other, it's all in fun. Likewise, if a stranger laughs at you, so what, you don't know them, they don't know you. So long as you had fun, right?

• Like 1

• *A:M User*

Congrats Dan and Steve!  

I liked that Dan managed to squeeze a story into the constraints of the contest, good job!

Steve, I like your old man character, will we ever see more of him? 

• Admin

Congratulations!   You guys made that look like a lot of fun.

One of perhaps the funnest things is surely rising to the challenge of not being concerned that neighbors, family or friends seeing you perform will think you've finally... if not inevitably lost your minds!  Hehe!

More please!  :)

• 4 months later...