Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

AM TO THE RESCUE!

svetlik

Have tried all the free video players I could find online and still can't find one that plays in "real time", but then used AMs ablility to read in sequences of numbered images and when you open the loaded image/sequence and hit the play button it plays great the first time but then will only play in hyper speed but it's still better than the results of all those players I tried before.

I've had terrible luck trying to get all those free video players to read in image sequences as a single clip (even with a toggle button "read in as single clip" is activated)

I know that the speed of your computer is most important but then why do all the Youtube videos play smoothly and nothing else does?

Anyway, my point is that AM has really helped me out with this and now I just bring in the sequence into AM and re-output as an AVI for use in editing.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The FPS setting does seem to work when the sequence is brought into the Chor. as a Layer but if you select the sequence from the workspace it plays ok the first time but then if you hit the play button again it plays in hyper speed. No big deal as it seems to play well as a layer in the chor.