Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

how much is it?

Madfox

Small search on my side. 

After finding the download page for Animation_Master it seems as if the links to: 

"Subscription" "Never Expiring" and "Rendernodes"

always return to the same first page. A bit confusing, as I need one of the other two.

Is there a more practical way to get used to a multiple choice admitment?
🤔
🙂

Yes, but then I thought.., if I buy the "never experire"  last update, maybe I get four new nodes.😄

I'm now on AM v.16.0 that I can update to v17g. A bit too late for

an update.

So where can  I find that  "never expire v19" one?

• Hash Fellow

I still don't understand. Do you want to buy render nodes or do you want to buy a new non-expiring subscription?

If you buy a new non-expiring subscription it won't recognize the four nodes in your old subscription, it will recognize its own nodes and any you buy to add to it.

Thanks for your answer, RobCat. Everything works fine. I just hadn't made my account registered.

I can download the non expire version. What I wondered. The box looks just the same as the one I bought in 2016. That was AMv.16.

Does it matters in price if I decide to use the extra DVD or not? I mean, is there much difference in the one I had in 2016?

• 2 weeks later...

So the DVD file doesn't get updated to the latest version?  I just bought the sub for this year and haven't gotten my download link yet, it's been an hour.  When will I get the link?  I may just buy the $300 version, but not if it is not the latest version.  Can you help?

15 hours ago, MAYAman said:

So the DVD file doesn't get updated to the latest version?  I just bought the sub for this year and haven't gotten my download link yet, it's been an hour.  When will I get the link?  I may just buy the $300 version, but not if it is not the latest version.  Can you help?

There is no functional difference between the $300 version and the subscription for the time of the major version being the same. After that, the subscription will be current / can be updated as long as the subscription is running (after that it will no longer work till you buy a new subscription) and the $300 version will still be useable but will no longer receive updates. (u would then have to pay 300 again to get the newest version)

The download to get can be found here and is the same for subscription and $300 version:

However what you will need is the key. It can be found in the webstore (in general) or it may be in the email. If you did not receive an email, see this to see if it is available in the login area of the webstore. You can see how to do that here (only step 1-5 are relevant very likely):
https://www.hash.com/renew-subscription-44-en

If you could not find neighter an key nor the email, please contact support. (this may take a little)
https://www.hash.com/contact-29-en

Best regards
*Fuchur*

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...