Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Eye Target

Dhar

My searches aren't finding any eye target tutorials. I would like to simply target the eyes bones to a null and have them follow that null. After creating pose.relationship, constrain each eye bone to Aim at the null, in Action neither eye follows the null. What am i missing?

So you only need to Aim constraint each eye to its corresponding Null and since these Nulls are children of the Eye_Target Null there is no need to aim constraint the eye bones to the Eye_Target?

• Hash Fellow
3 hours ago, Dhar said:

So you only need to Aim constraint each eye to its corresponding Null and since these Nulls are children of the Eye_Target Null there is no need to aim constraint the eye bones to the Eye_Target?

Right

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dhar,,,, I had a complete eye setup somewhere here on my posts at one time. They have occulus muscle following and such.

I had it where one could download at one time, but I'm not sure where it was. I think Rodney downloaded it and messed around. It was

relatively easy to "Frankenstein" it into an existing rigg.

Detbear