Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Same Crap Every Year[solved!]

svetlik

Go thru this every year when I renew (Got a new Computer and trying to get AM on it.) but run into this every year, I buy it-money is charged from my card- and ???????

no serial number, no download and no instructions- just a receipt in my email with no serial or download instructiions. Is it just ME? What am I doing wrong?

Any help appreciated.

Admin update: Jason has fixed this license mishap and Edward is back in operation!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Hash Fellow

I must say I'm baffled.

Just a few days ago someone said they didn't get a serial number so I went to the store to buy a new sub I didn't even need yet to try it out and it worked exactly as it was supposed to.

It is easy to overlook the serial number but it absolutely got sent to me like it was supposed to. Instantly! How is this not working?

I screencammed it..

Thanks but I'm still dead in the water. My email receipt said "order is being processed" and got 3 emails from Paypal (supposedly) asking for my ID but it has a gooble-de-gook email address and I think its a scam.

When I log into Paypal the transaction shows complete with no errors yet I have NO email with the activation number.

Sent an email to Paypal but no response yet. I'll let you know if anything happens.

Unfrickinbelievable.

Ok got a new email from AM with the activation code but realized that what I bought was a sub renewal (which is due in May) so what do I have to buy to install on my new machine? Can I do a fresh install on the new machine with my subscription code er whut?

Been so long since I installed it on my old one that I forgot how to do it.

I believe those Paypal requests for my ID were a scam so I didn't login thru that email but logged in normally and all seemed ok with the transaction.

Thanks Robcat

• Hash Fellow

You can use that code for anything. It doesn't care whether it is for a renewal or for a new installation.

Get the v19 installer.

Run it on your new machine.

When your run that  A:M for the first time it will ask for your code. COPY AND PASTE it from your email instead of trying to type it in.

Ok I still managed to screw it up.

Downloaded and ran the installer but typed in the activation code in the beginning when it asked for the serial number and now it won't let me change that.

Tried running AM and now it won't accept the activation code.

Tried uninstalling several times - no luck. Any ideas?

• Hash Fellow

I'm not sure what you mean by "in the beginning"

Delete the master0.lic file from your AM folder and run A:M (the program, after it is installed and the installer has finished and exited)

• Hash Fellow

I just ran v19.0p installer again. There is no place to type in a serial or activation code number... during the installer.

You get asked for the code the first time you run A:M itself.

When you run the installer a window comes up where it asks for your name, co. name etc. and at the bottom it asks for the serial number. Which I should have used my old serial number but mistakenly typed in the activation code and now no matter how many times I uninstall/install it won't let me change that and then when I try to run AM it keeps asking for the activation code and then says it's "being used"

Ok I'll try deleting the master0.lic file and let you know what happens.

YES when I typed in my email that last Serial part opened up a box where I apparently messed everything up.

Ok ran the installer again. Same result. License already used. Looked in the Hash/19.0 folder. NO master0.lic file anywhere.

Ran the uninstaller/installer several times-no change.

Really I'm NOT making this shit up.

It's enough to drive a man to use harsh language.

• robcat2075 changed the title to Same Crap Every Year[solved!]