Hash, Inc. Forums

HELP anyone - have successfully downloaded the program for umpteen years, can'tget it!

Hi everyone!

Just re-purchased and can't find my serial keys, have clicked the right links, written 3 or 4 times, haven't heard a word in reply  and for the first time in 20 years I can't get anyone on the phone (I'm told it's not in service).  And I've got a job I need to do pronto.  Is there a new tick or has my memory gone to hell?  Didn't do anything weird and my computer's bug free.  Where are you Randy and Steve?

Anyone?  Thanks much all!

Doug

• Hash Fellow

Hi Doug,

Your key SHOULD have been sent to you in an email. Check all those. Don't throw those away.

Also, You can log into your Hash Store account and choose "My Serial Keys" to see your purchased keys. Try that.

@DouglasFerrin

ROB - Thanks so much for the reply!  Key was in fact not sent, email links do not work and I can't access the appropriate page from my account.  Jason just wrote me, and I hope we can get it sorted out.  I have no idea what the problem might be on their part, nor on mine for that matter - frustrating, this being day 3 now.  Thanks again, and normally I think your post would have been a life-saver.