Hash, Inc. Forums

Cartoon Character March

RS3D2

I plan to reformat several cartoon characters to perform a marching animation in Hash A:M.  This would include characters such as Snow White, Yogi Bear, Fred Flintstone, Mickey Mouse, etc. As I complete the models, I plan to make them available on the Hash site. The first character is Snow White (See attached graphic video and MDL). Because these are at least somewhat based on models from www.models-resource.com, I am relying on permission per the following statement from their FAQ page.

www.models-resource.com/page/faq/

...if your project is 100% free (e.g. a free fan-game or non-monetized
YouTube video - basically any project that was made just for the sake
of making it and will not be used in any way to make you money),
use away! This is one of the primary reasons we collected all of
these resources and we'd love to see what you do with them!

If anyone sees any problems with this, please let me know.

snow white graphic.jpg

Snow_White for Hash.mdl PlayStation 2 - Kingdom Hearts - Snow White.zip

I added Bugs Bunny to the project. As you can see from the attached video, he is not staying in line for the march animation.  I plan to put Shrek in front of Snow White, who will pick up Bugs and redirect him back to the beginning of the line because of the violation. The downloaded  Bugs Bunny model was in pretty good shape for animating, so it was easy to  

bugs Bunny for Hash.mdl

add to the project.

• Thanks 1

Attached is an updated video showing another character (Woody of Toy Story) and the interaction of Bugs Bunny and Shrek.  I will be adding to the beginning of the marching line as I go along.  When I get a few more models working, I will put the project files for each character in a zip file and post them.  Hopefully it will keep the original decals in place for eventual use.  If anyone has any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...