Hash, Inc. Forums

Re activate subscription

RS3D2

I knew my subscription expired on 1/7/2022.  When I tried to start A:M: on that day I got a message RLM error -3.

I sent the following email on 1/7/2022:

I paid for a subscription update and got a new serial key, but when my current subscription expired, I
got the message RLM error -3 Please email support@hash.com to activate by email.

It has been 4 days with no response.  How long do we go before we conclude that nothing is going to change?

So you have a new subscription and the new key already?
Then you just have to go to your installation folder of A:M, rename "master0.lic" to something like "master1.bak" and start A:M again.
It then should ask you to input your new subscription key and if you put it in, it should be working again :).

Best regards
*Fuchur*

Thanks for the reply. I changed the master0.lic and tried to restart A:M:

The system asked for the serial key and I entered it with dashes as it appeared on the email that was sent verifying the reactivation.

The system ignored the entries and kept asking for the serial key to be re-entered. I then tried to enter the serial key without dashes and I got the following:

RLM error -1021

Any other suggestions?

There is no record of the 1/4/2022 reactivation  transaction on my account. I have the  confirmation order number and proof of payment, but it does not appear on the account history.

The last transaction that shows was 1/6/2021, which has the last serial key. Is it possible that 2022 transactions are not recording on the store site?

• Hash Fellow

I guess you'll have to send a PM or email to Jason Simonds and ask him to resend your serial key notification. Expect that the turn-around on that will not be instantaneous.

I suppose it's too late to hope that that email is in your email trash folder. That would be so much simpler and faster.

• Hash Fellow
16 minutes ago, RS3D2 said:

I got an automated reply telling me to send a message to Jason at the forum. I do not know how to do that. Is there some instruction that tells you how to proceed?

At the upper right corner of the forum there is an "envelope" icon to send and read private messages. Click that and choose "Compose New"

address it to "Jason Simonds"

When you have private messages waiting to be read, a red number will appear there.

It has been 11 days since I contacted support and texted  Jason, but I still do not have an answer.  I hate the thought of moving to another software

company after about 15 years with A:M:, but I do not know what else to do.  I have the added problem of converting many models from .MDL to

.OBJ or other generic format, but I cannot find any conversion program outside of A:M: to do it.  Does anyone know of software that will do this?

I love the program, but the support not too much.

• Hash Fellow

That does sound inconvenient.

I really, really, really wish that email with the code in it hadn't been tossed. That would certainly be of great assistance in this situation where the exact code is needed.

Hopefully, Jason can get to this soon.

Hello,

I know what the problem is but I can not fix it when one my 'work' laptop' the store ran out of keys but for some reason did not email me. I'm traveling right now with spotty at best internet. I will get this done as soon as I get to my computer about 9pm pst today.