Hash, Inc. Forums

activation on a newer computer

Madfox

Hey AnimationMaster..,

I bought a new computer and thought: let I install my AM.V16 on it. So said so done, but when I want to activate it, it says the account is already used. And that is logical, as it was used on the older computer.

How do I solve this case?

🤔

Well.., it isn't that simpel as it seems.

First     :I can't download the "get_host_id_win.zip" as it is identified as not save.

Second: the email I received indicates "you are not awaiting validation for a lost password request".

I didn't lost my password. 

I wonder what to do now.

amv16_valid1.jpg

• Hash Fellow
56 minutes ago, Madfox said:

First     :I can't download the "get_host_id_win.zip" as it is identified as not save.

I was able to download it.

get_host_id_win.zip

Second: the email I received indicates "you are not awaiting validation for a lost password request".

If the first step didn't work, how could you have done the email step?

My computer has win10pro, the :"get-host-win_id.zip" is reported as unsafe. I did download the prog and returned the "your_host_id.txt" by email.

The second email I received is probably the return of my first attempt  to activate it with the cd seriall code.

• Hash Fellow
12 hours ago, Madfox said:

My computer has win10pro, the :"get-host-win_id.zip" is reported as unsafe. I did download the prog and returned the "your_host_id.txt" by email.

I scanned it with Microsoft Windows Defender and Malwarebytes and they both were fine with it.

I don't know more. :dontknow:

That is normal for any batch-file. W10 will just tell you: We do not know that file.
I wrote that batch file and it just outputs the information form rlmhostid.exe to a txt file. It really does not do anything more.

Best regards
*Fuchur*

Not sure what to do now.

I sended the "your_host_id.txt" with serial number to support@hash.com with my serial numb. It must be out there somewhere, as it the second one I sended from 22 december. As I did on "@jason Simonds".

I will try again.