Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Can't Contact the Hash Store

Zepros

On September 27th I ordered the $299 version of Animation: Master and the Tin Woodsman of Oz DVD. I haven't received my order as of October 20th. I emailed the Hash Store twice with no response, the phone number is no longer in service, I tried both emailing the hash support and using the contact form on the Hash support and contact page. I have not received any response to any of them.

I checked just now and I think before when I checked my order it had the option of canceling each item, now it return. Does that mean it finally shipped or is it automatically closing out the order since it has been over 3 weeks?

Is there any way to get a response to check the status of my order? I would like to get the items I paid for, but if I can't get them would I be able to get a refund if there is no option to cancel my order, I didn't get the items to return (the only option I see), the phone number is no longer in service, and any emails I send I don't receive any response back.

What should I do?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic