Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Can't Unhide

svetlik

Working in a chor, hit "H" to hide but now all other objects are GONE. Still listed in the PWS but not visible. Anyone heard of this?

Can't send the PRJ too complex referencing millions of outside items and haven't been able to reproduce it but can't see all but the object i had on when hitting "H"

Only want to salvage many hrs. of work.

Any help appreciated.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes here's a screen shot. As you can see everything is still listed in the PWS but nothing is visible in the chor. I've used this function many times after accidentally discovering it while in a Chor. but now can't get anything to come back. 

ScreenShotHide.jpg

HOLD ON!!!  I am an idiot (Eeeeediot) Tho just hitting "H" key don't work (used to) to bring everything back I found that by going into each object in the PWS and selecting the visible/wireframe icon it brought them back tho one at a time.

I believe that I selected the one object and hit H, then everything else was hidden and I would work on the selected object easily. Done it many times but may have done what you described above accidentally.

Thanks