Hash, Inc. Forums

Just bought this again, NOT HAPPY

Goss

I just bought the subscription version of AM, again. I didn't have to. I still had an active license. Get this, I bought it and there was NO LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT AT ALL!!!! I don't know who to talk to. I called the customer service line, no response. Someone needs to start waking people up. Saying that I am frustrated is an UNDERSTATEMENT. I AM LIVID. I am not going to request a trial version when I freaking bought a subscription. 

Latest Version download links can be found here (last one is hard to say because it changes quite often... at the moment it is 19.0 p):
https://forums.hash.com/forum/2-latest-info/

- it can be found on hash.com directly at "Get it now! > Download latest version" (see attached image)
- you can just go to the forums, first entry at the top. (see attached image)
- you can see the installer on the store page itself (see attached image)

I think that is pretty straight forward and at several locations and should not be that hard to find.

If you are talking about the process to get your licence key if for instance the email got blocked by your spam filter or you need to updated from trial to full version, there is a step-by-step guide available here:
https://www.hash.com/renew-subscription-44-en
(see attached image on how to find it on the website)

Or is it something else you are looking for?

Best regards
*Fuchur*

latest_version.JPG

latest_version_2.JPG

latest_version_3.JPG

trial_to_full_or_renew.JPG

• Hash Fellow

Sorry about the frustrating experience, Kenneth!

I've asked Jason about the lack of a download link in emails to purchasers. There is a problem with the emailer software that is causing that.

I'll note that if you've bought a new sub and still have A:M installed from the last one you don't need to reinstall... delete the master0.lic file from your AM folder and then run A:M to get it to ask for your new key.

1 hour ago, robcat2075 said:

Sorry about the frustrating experience, Kenneth!

I've asked Jason about the lack of a download link in emails to purchasers. There is a problem with the emailer software that is causing that.

I'll note that if you've bought a new sub and still have A:M installed from the last one you don't need to reinstall... delete the master0.lic file from your AM folder and then run A:M to get it to ask for your new key.

I don't have any A:M  ANYTHING on this computer. It's brand new. I still have an active license for a different computer, that's irrelevant. I've sent a PM to Jason, and to the store, and to support. I have NEVER had this kind of issue, EVER. I have been a loyal subscriber and user since 1995. That's how long I have used this program. You, specifically, have seen my rudimentary work. You have seen it. I want what I PAID for. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get it.

Sorry to hear that you have trouble with finding a link to the software, but I think with the options I showed you, you should be ready to go, right?
But I can see, that it might be more convenient to get the link by the mail too.

I'll ask Jason about it.

Best regards
*Fuchur*