Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Weird UI behavior after Windows reinstall.[Solved: screen res]

Hello,

I reinstalled Windows over the weekend, and just got AM reinstalled today.

I'm having a really strange glitch with it that didn't happen before. 

When I try to move around UI elements, toolbars, dialogue windows, and such, the outline of the element I'm moving is offset by quite a bit, and it's impossible for me to place it where I want. I have no idea what is causing this. 

I tried restarting Windows, and uninstalling and reinstalling AM. Neither thing fixed it.

Luckily, I was able to capture the outline bit in a screengrab. I added a red oval where my mouse cursor was. So, you can see what I'm talking about.

Adding and editing splines works just fine. No problem there. It's specific to the UI.

Has anyone seen this happen before?

OffsetWindows.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Figured out the cause (though I don't know the reason it happens)...

Was trying to think of what's different on this install of Windows from my last one. This time around I set my main monitor to 4k and I guess AM doesn't like that.

I changed it to 1440p, same as my previous install, and now it works as it should.

So.. Got that solved. Now I just have to figure out how to make the text look not horrible.

• robcat2075 changed the title to Weird UI behavior after Windows reinstall.[Solved: screen res]