Hash, Inc. Forums

Rotoscopes for TAoAM?

• Hash Fellow

The images for the FW-190 and giraffe tuts can be found in your A:M installation folder

For example...

C:\Program Files\Hash Inc\V19.0\Data\Tutorials

For "Make a Face" I'm not sure... have you checked the "full data set" that the welcome email references?]

A limited data set is included in the installer- you can download the entire CD data folder HERE: http://www.hash.com/ftp/pub/misc/Data.zip Once you''ve downloaded and unzipped it, just replace the existing data folder that is in the same location as the Animation:Master executable.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, robcat2075 said:

The images for the FW-190 and giraffe tuts can be found in your A:M installation folder

For example...

C:\Program Files\Hash Inc\V19.0\Data\Tutorials

For "Make a Face" I'm not sure... have you checked the "full data set" that the welcome email references?]

Whoops. I didn't see your edit.

I lost that email unfortunately, when transferring the domain to a new host.

But the link is still helpful at least! I downloaded that data file, and there's a ton more in it than was in the default one, including the head rotoscopes. 
I have the data zip backed up now, so I won't have to worry about finding it again in the future.

Thanks again!