Hash, Inc. Forums

RLM error -3

Guest Frederick

Guest Frederick

Hi. When I try to open A:M it comes up with a contact support message. No way to enter my new subscription license number. What can I do to get it running again?

Good luck with that, I tried to upgrade in December.  Hash never provided a subscription key and it is not available in my account on the Hash Store web site.  I asked for help from support with no response, it was around Christmas, so I waited until January and tried again, and still nothing,  I sent an email to Martin in February describing the problem and he said he had forwarded it to Jason for action.  Nothing heard.  Now it is May, Hash has my money and I have nothing to show for it, so good luck trying to get a response from support.

I have been a Hash user since the 90's, I really don't know what is going on there, seems like Martin has backed off and no one is picking up the ball.  Too bad, I thought it was a great  program for 3D.

On 5/16/2021 at 1:01 PM, Johneva said:

Good luck with that, I tried to upgrade in December.  Hash never provided a subscription key and it is not available in my account on the Hash Store web site.  I asked for help from support with no response, it was around Christmas, so I waited until January and tried again, and still nothing,  I sent an email to Martin in February describing the problem and he said he had forwarded it to Jason for action.  Nothing heard.  Now it is May, Hash has my money and I have nothing to show for it, so good luck trying to get a response from support.

I have been a Hash user since the 90's, I really don't know what is going on there, seems like Martin has backed off and no one is picking up the ball.  Too bad, I thought it was a great  program for 3D.

I do not know what your problem is or how to help you. Even I have been reading all of your ramblings about this and I still do not know what your 'problem' is.  You even posted  your activation key in one of your rants. So you have the key..

Martin has stepped back, but no one has "dropped" the ball, the support email clearly says to PM me here on the forums and I will get to it faster.

So here we go again.. Please PM me here with about problem you are having, the email you used to order, or the order number and I will get this worked out for you.