Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Download for latest subs

Hello Robert found it thanks but now I have another problem it keep telling me its blocked as it can harm my pc have shut down avast and stopped windows security  any

ideas what could be stoping it Robert its like a never ending knightmare  thank you for your time

That just means, that your Firewall/Anti Virus/Windows Firewall is blocking it for whatever reason.
I'll just download it for you and zip compress it. Have a look if you can download this one.

I would say that you might want to put hash.com on your whitelist if it really does this.
Sometimes they just put it in a blacklist because of "hash" in the URL for instance or in case of Microsoft security software, because Microsoft just wants to push the Microsoft store.

Best wishes
*Fuchur*

AM_64BIT_v19o.zip

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, steve392 said:

Well no I have thee Key but no where to put it AM just askes me to go to support to activate it I emaild and messaged Jason but no reply as yet

It's a good thing I did not write this this morning.
The last PM I got from you was a month ago and you never replied so I had no reason to look into this.

Most likely you need to delete your master0.lic if you are getting error -3 but but not even in this did you say what error you are getting. If you need help PM me with what error you are getting and I will help you.

Yes I'm way behind on support mail and I'm sorry.

Nope_.jpg

• Like 1