Hash, Inc. Forums

What does red border mean?

Tom

Hello Hashers-

I have a choreography with multiple windows open and they have thin red borders inside (see pic). When I click inside the window, the red borders disappear and then come back.

Simple question....What are the red borders signifying?

Thank you in advance. (I'm sure it is simple but could find no info in manuals or online)

Tom

RedBorder.jpg

• Hash Fellow

I've got a comment/observation about the v17 beta. I like the Animate button turning red when it's active, and the way the chor window gets the red border...but shouldn't the window have the red border when the Animate button is red? Right now it's reversed, the window has the red border when the Animate button is inactive. this is a nice touch but it seems they should both be red at the same time.

You can turn that inverse if you want. Have a look at the Option-Menu.

The default behaviour is based on the fact, that it is meant to be an "alert"-feature, because you can easily mess things up heavily when you work with Animate-Button off (you change ALL the keyframes on any given time) while it is not that bad if you work with it on by accident (you will only mess up the keyframes at one time).

Anyway since Jason had the same concerns, there is the option-menu-entry that can help you if you find it more logical the other way round.

• Hash Fellow

Press this button to turn animate Mode back ON

image.png

It is possible to reverse the behavior of this border, so that the border is visible when the A button is ON by checking "Animate Mode warning reversed" in Tools--> Options --> Global.

image.png