Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

odd parm

Madfox

I made a new model and rigged it with some bones. When I start animating a pose all goes well. Then I add a dynamic constraint. Works fine. I delete the dynamic strained option. Suddenly my bone disappears and leaves no options in the Object Properties rotate : "#QNAN". I can't delete this option as it keeps returning. Is this pose scrambled or do  I need another option?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bone still excist , but becomes invisible. When I turn back to another view it is still there. But for some reason it is unhandled.

It is not that big thing, though. It looks as if the refresh moment isn't there. I just was concerned, as it breaks the commen modelling task. 

oddparm0.jpg

• Hash Fellow

I believe #QNAN means "quantity not a number"

I think the quickest solution is to delete the Pose and redo it.

Delete the Pose in model's User Properties first. Then delete the empty folder in the PWS.

• 1 month later...
  • Hash Fellow

Were you scaling a bone or bones when the QNAN happened?

That is how it happened to me recently. It was in the model and not a Pose so I had to revert to my previous saved PRJ and try again.

I have also had bones suddenly pop much larger during scaling. I presume it's a similar phenomenon, but in the opposite direction.