Hash, Inc. Forums

Working on a new SMF episode

Hi Chuck,

I see that you were asking about Police Officer models, I don't have any at the moment...
but it made me curious to ask, is there a Repository of models, materials and scenes for A:M?
I have a bunch of old models I'd be willing to share if their was a place to upload them to?

:)

• Hash Fellow
57 minutes ago, Michael Brennan said:

Hi Chuck,

I see that you were asking about Police Officer models, I don't have any at the moment...
but it made me curious to ask, is there a Repository of models, materials and scenes for A:M?
I have a bunch of old models I'd be willing to share if their was a place to upload them to?

That would be fabulous, Michael!

We have sub forum of Free Models donated by users (maybe there is a policeman in there?) etc.

Start a thread in it with a descriptive title so others may find it in a search and upload your stuff!

If you have model that uses bitmaps or other externals, it is best to put the model and its assets all in one ZIP and upload the zip.

It is also helpful to post a small render of item in the thread.

https://forums.hash.com/forum/184-free-models33-materials33-projects33/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robcat2075 said:

That would be fabulous, Michael!

We have sub forum of Free Models donated by users (maybe there is a policeman in there?) etc.

Start a thread in it with a descriptive title so others may find it in a search and upload your stuff!

If you have model that uses bitmaps or other externals, it is best to put the model and its assets all in one ZIP and upload the zip.

It is also helpful to post a small render of item in the thread.

https://forums.hash.com/forum/184-free-models33-materials33-projects33/

Excellent thank you for the Info Robert!

Have lots of models to share.

On 7/25/2020 at 12:51 PM, Michael Brennan said:

Hi Chuck,

Indeed! What Robcat2075 said. I posted a few models over the years and I will be sharing more. You can never have too many models.

• Like 1