Hash, Inc. Forums

Blockheads Short

Michael Brennan

Hi Guys,

I'm happy to share an animation I've been working on the past few months, I'll try to make a long story short...
Since all this Covid 19 stuff things have been different, previously most of my spare time was spent working on fine art projects
a lot of work I did preparing for art shows was put on hold and like many people it's been a stressful time.
I guess psychologically the best way I've been able to deal with it has been to tap into my silly side and rekindle
some of the things that inspired me in my younger years.
Using Animation Master was one of those things, it was the first app that got me seriously into 3D and actually
helped land me my first job out of college.

I made a friend on this forum over 20 years ago (Bud) Mike Lium,  we eventually lost touch and reconnected on Facebook
even though I wasn't using A:M much or posted 3d stuff he was always a friend... always encouraged me and my art.
These past couple months while working on this animation I couldn't wait to surprise him with it.
Sadly I didn't finish it in time, and found out he passed away a few weeks ago. :(

So I dedicate this to Bud.

Mike :)

https://vimeo.com/417019628

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 10.22.05 PM.png

• clap 4

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...