Hash, Inc. Forums

Particle rocket fire?

rusty

• Hash Fellow
42 minutes ago, rusty said:

What I was looking for is more like this. I tried this in AE but it doesn't look that good.

Do you mean that what the AE tutorial showed wasn't good enough or that you couldn't get what he showed in the tutorial?

I don't visit here much as it's so hard to log in. No matter what I try I always have to go through the recover password. Anyway, I love a:m and use it often. My last post was pretty sorry so here's the prototype looking a little better. I'm thinking of redoing and recoloring the rocket exhaust and loosing the rings.

Rusty

Edit: Rendering this to a mov file clocked in at 670 Mb. After uploading it to YouTube and downloading the mp4 file it was at 8mb! I cannot duplicate YouTube's compression in mp4 no matter what I try (I'm no expert lol).

• Hash Fellow

The rings seem like a very specific effect that I think would confuse most viewers for outer space shots.

I don't visit here much as it's so hard to log in. No matter what I try I always have to go through the recover password.

I'm going to guess that your browser is set to not take cookies from this site.

i never have to sign in when i come here unless i've intentionally logged out.

Rob,

It's completely consistent and cookies are on. I don't need cookies to remember a password. Every time my password is rejected and I have to recover my password to login. Very strange. I've been into AE too much and need to get back to A:M. I'll have a look at your tutorials Rob.

Cheers,

Rusty

Edit: I completely ditched the post ideas and started over.

Edited by rusty
added info