Hash, Inc. Forums

RML3 error

johnl3d

Getting  RML3 error   contact  support hash by email  

downloaded latest version  and get the error message when I try to use it   ...I gives me a serial number with download but no way of entering ???

On 12/23/2019 at 10:08 AM, johnl3d said:

Getting  RML3 error   contact  support hash by email  

downloaded latest version  and get the error message when I try to use it   ...I gives me a serial number with download but no way of entering ???

RLM -3 error is license expired error. @Fuchur is right delete or rename your master0.lic to something like master.old or just delete it. On your next software start it will ask for your code.

• Hash Fellow

Hi John

First, we can know what Windows you have by checking your "System" Control panel. in Windows 7 it looks like this...

Win7Sys.JPG

If you have 64-bit windows, your C : drive will have two folders for programs... "Program Files" for 64-bit programs and "Program Files (x86)" for 32-bit programs.

Win7Sys_CDrive.JPG

You can have both 32-bit and 64-bit A:M installed since they live in separate folders.

If you have previously run the 64-bit installer there will be a "Hash Inc" folder inside your "Program Files" and a folder inside that for "V19.0"

Win7Sys_CDrive_HashInc.JPG

Get your license key in hand, delete the master0.lic file inside that folder, then run Master_64.exe in that folder to run A:M and enter the key anew.

Try that, John!