Hash, Inc. Forums

lic file

steve392

I think I kno the problem I downloaded the oj version  ,so theres not really an update its a beater version and that's why it didn't load properly

so witch is the latest version im a bit mixed up now

Edited by steve392
added content

• Hash Fellow

That should be a full installer. That is the latest version.

And you had v19i before? or some version of v19?

Normally, a v19 installer will overwrite into the same folder where the last v19 was, unless you changed the defaults, but it wont' overwrite your master0.lic file in that folder.

If you do a search on "master0.lic" on your C drive, nothing comes up anywhere? Note that the 0 in "master0.lic" is a zero, not an "o"

• Hash Fellow

Presuming your sub hasn't expired, you want to find your activation code that you got in an email when you bought your subscription.

Or... you can get it by logging into the Hash store and looking up your past purchases.

It might be helpful to uninstall v19, then reinstall it and have your activation code ready when you run it for the first time again.

Of course, you will make sure that no work you want to to keep is anywhere in that v19 folder before you do an uninstall.

ok I got the activation code but where do I put it when I download the program there is no master.0lic file on there

just tried to dl it and it just keeps going back to the same page I think im going nutts

Edited by steve392
added coment

• Hash Fellow

uninstall v19

make sure there is nothing in the v19 folder where it was

run the new installer

That should ask for your activation code

After you put the activation code in it will write the new master0.lic file into you v19 folder.

you can copy and paste that master0.lic file into your v18 and v17 and v16 folders so they can run also, if you have them.

I am now downloading AM  I could not get to that page before for some reason I have the activation key so god willing

Thanks for all your help guys your the most helpful people I know  Shelton did you see the rugby great game on saterday

Edited by steve392
wrong spelling