Hash, Inc. Forums

Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!

Jason Simonds

Today check list..

• Update the forums(will cause a small outage)
  • Fix cards on the store(this has been plaguing me)
    • I have a email to the plug-in support team
  • Fix shipping on the store(this has been plaguing me)
    • I think it's best to get one thing working before I move on to the next in case it's the same error.
  • Get on top of support mail(I have worked 128 hours in 2 weeks and had 2 wisdom teeth removed)
    • I guess not many have questions in the summer haha
  • Start a Animation Master install page to link with software orders(at least get the first draft)
    • Not going to happen tonight
  • Not punch my computer
  • Try to get to sleep at a normal time

If you want you can check out what I'm listing too.

https://music.jdsimonds.com/rss.php

Edited by Jason Simonds
Well I'm out for the night

Speaking of the store, are we ever likely to see things like A:M paint back on there? I asked (in a direct message not on the main forum) a little while ago and you (Jason) said you'd look into it but it hasn't reappeared so I just assumed that it wasn't. Just thought I'd ask.

3 hours ago, Wildsided said:

Speaking of the store, are we ever likely to see things like A:M paint back on there? I asked (in a direct message not on the main forum) a little while ago and you (Jason) said you'd look into it but it hasn't reappeared so I just assumed that it wasn't. Just thought I'd ask.

I will add testing that to this weekends list.. I forgot but I will usually(note the word usually) check my old check list posts before starting a new one.

6 hours ago, Wildsided said:

Thanks Jason, I appreciate your hard work. Also had a wisdom tooth removed last October and that was no fun so two must suck royally.

The plan was to have all 4, but they we really stuck I guess and since I take the last appointment of the day they decided not to go ever time. I have been told for years to have them removed since they are so tight but the plan has always been once they cause a problem get them all done but that failed haha.