Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Rigging Question

I have no experience of rigging so, when I adapted a model from a DVD some time ago, went with the rig installed I've insterted an extra bone since then ( for the lower torso, but thats not giving problems).

Have lined up the feet   and the legs in the model window but, when animated in an action window a twist or distortion appears in the ankles areas. Could someone kindly suggest  what the problem might be and how to correct it ?

Thank you for your time.

simonScreen Shot 2019-07-11 at 15.45.20.png

LC Baby C.mdl

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Hash Fellow

Simon,

When i open the character in a fresh action he appears undistorted. I would have to see more about what you are doing in your action to know more.

If you wanted to bring this to Live Answer Time we could probably diagnose this easy.

Robert

Thank you for your reply and kind offer to help. I went away, had a cup of tea and calmed down, went back and found, I'd inadvertently translated the foot bone  and rotated it. Must admit its getting on top of me a bit, just want to get it done and move on to something else. Next time I will ( at least hope ) to be better prepared rather than fire fight while trying to proceed.

No cure for foolish.

regards

simon