Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChuckGram

New Audio Problem & Fix

This morning I noticed a new problem getting audio to work. After consulting Robcat2075 a bit and doing some trial and error, I found that by turning the volume setting to 99% (default 100%), it would play in the choreography. If any of you run into this problem, give this a try. 

I wanted to follow Robcat's suggestion on showing this in a video, but I don't have a camera, so I will try to explain it is simple and best I can. None of the sound files were working yesterday morning after loading them into Hash. They did not work when I played them in either the project workspace or the choreography. After rendering the scene, they would work in the final video, but we need to match up the mouth movements in the choreography. By default, the volume is set at 100%. I found that by dropping it to 99%, it would play normally. 

For the record, before I discovered this, I reinstalled hash and rebooted several times. I don't believe it's an issue with AM but rather another Windows 10 update. Hope that helps!

Vol.jpg

Tried this and various levels in the properties box but still no sound. System sound is working fine.

58 minutes ago, svetlik said:

Tried this and various levels in the properties box but still no sound. System sound is working fine.

But now you can respond to posts, right?

Yes now there's a big fat box at the bottom that says "Respond to this..."  and idiots all over the world are rejoicing!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this