Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Tablet Holder with A:M for Mavic Air Remote Control

Fuchur

Hi everybody,

this is a little off topic but connected to A:M still so I thought why not post it here, especially as it involves a couple of interesting technologies like 3d design, 3d printers, drones and mobile tablet devices. In short, I've got myself a drone and created my first helper with  a 3d printer and A:M for it.

If you want to know more about it, I just created a blog post on my website about it:
https://www.patchwork3d.de/blog-5-en/tablet-holder-for-dji-mavic-air-from-the-3d-printer-905

I do not have the time right now to write a lot more about it, but if you'd like me to let me know ;).

Best regards
*Fuchur*

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Robert,

not really... I just planed it out to have more bevels involved than I did later on and I did not want to use hooks (if I can avoid them for export things I do) when I started.
And others like these just came around because I did a Copy-Flip-Attach when I finished one side ;).

And I could have got rid of some afterwards, but in the end since I really just wanted to export it and print it and did not plan on animating anything, I just left that polishing out.

I just had my first real flying session with the thing and it works perfectly ;). So if somebody else needs the model, let me know ;).

Best regards
*Fuchur*

screen.JPG