Hash, Inc. Forums

Planes Trains Automobiles Image Contest Results!

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

It's here and I'm clear!

The Image Contest award video is now live.

Prizes, surprises, the mostly true stories behind the images and...  THE BIG SCRATCH OFF!

Don't miss it! Call Grandma, round up the kids, circle the dogs and watch it together in glorious 720p HD.

Everyone is in the show and you'll enjoy it even if you didn't win anything! But maybe you did?

[SPOILER ALERT!]

Congratulations to our three medal winners!

1. Dan Skelton (wildsided)
  2. Steve Shelton (Shelton)
  3. Charles Cronley (chazcron)

• Hash Fellow

I guess the Plane Train and Automobile are out of the bag, by now!

I congratulate Dan (wildsided), Steve (shelton) and Charles (chazcron) on their medal-winning entries! :clap:It is very impressive work. Three more medals to make!

I enjoyed interviewing them and they all had more interesting comments to hear than I could fit into my four minute budget. Perhaps i can post some extended interviews when I get caught up on things.

27 images is a great turn out! The record for an image contest, even in the busy days, was only 32, i think.

I enjoyed all the entries and the commentaries that went with them. The story behind the art adds a whole new level to them.

I'm very sorry i took so long to get this put together! Some days I am productive and some days I'm not and some of those days can last a month or so. :facepalm:

• Hash Fellow

Note to all the Hash Store gift certificate winners... there is some problem with the Hash Store site. 

I will PM you when i am able to try sending them again.

• Hash Fellow
On 4/29/2019 at 11:27 AM, Simon Edmondson said:

Robert

Thank you very much for all your work  on this project and all your help to me on previous productions.

The very least I can do is donate my copy of the book to you.

Since I am already getting one I will randomly award it to another entrant.

I'm closing my eyes, I'm shuffling the cards... drum roll please... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...The winner is...

Rodger Reynolds!

Congratulations to the WINNERS, Dan-Steve-Charles!

and as always to Rob for the organization, medal creation, and getting dressed in his 'Sunday-go-to-meetin' suit for the 'scratch-off' prizes video... LOVE the production value!

I hope to be able to participate in the next contest... so let the trash-tawkin' begin!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Hash Fellow

They're in the Mail!

The High-5 and Top-10 certificates-so-suitable-for-framing-that-you-get-a-dollar-to-buy-a-frame are in the mail.

2019AwardsinMail.jpg

Now I need to figure out the medal!

• robcat2075 unpinned this topic
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...