Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
robcat2075

Live Answer Time... less live archived versions!

Every Saturday A:M users gather to ask and answer about A:M... or anything else that comes up!

I haven't found a great way to record these sessions. Currently i have to record my screen and the participant audio separately then resync them together in editing. That is why these recorded versions don't appear instantly. More will appear in the future.

A menu of topics and times appears when you "Show more" on the YouTube page.

July 28 2018 - Main topic: Squetch Rig

Opening chit chat in progress. (robots, US image abroad, TV panel shows)~ Squetch Rig CP weighting and attaching advice from David ~ Film: Australian Rules Football... the first Flop?

August 4 2018

Opening chit chat...white hair and wrinkles ~ that vision thing, glasses cataracts, retinas ~ Pose slider problem ~ constraint target eyedropper problem ~ Pose slider problem looked at some more ~ David advises on Squetch face rig installation ~ closing movie presentation, Mitchell and Durant

October 20 2018

David's mic not working ~ Charles' Mac installation trouble... ~ solved! ~ Image Contest plugged ~ Charles' car spy photo models ~ Squetch Rig question for David

October 27 2018

Andy AKA "KingVidiot" makes his first appearance! ~ Mark is employed again! ~ Andy asks about building buildings. Mark has advice. ~ Discussion of Polygon Prop import ~ Andy wonders if TSM2 is still used? Yes! ~ Inquiry about old Python plugin ~ Image Contest reminder. Planes Trains Automobiles. ~ Polygon import cont'd ~ Old movie talk ~ Polygon import cont'd ~ Talk about render strategy ~ Invisible leaf mystery solved.

November 17 2018

Using Mac license on Windows ~ Layouts are news to Robert ~ Mark's freelance job ~ Zevel? ~ Robert's sparkplug spiral ~ Cookie Cutter maps ~ tutorial on Snap to Surface? ~ Robert's "safety" model for contest ~ Robert's demon sketch ~ medal for last contest

February 16 2019

Creating a switchable double FK spine... from scratch. And how to animate it too.

June 13 2020

Creating a Pose Slider that reveals a building from bottom to top.

June 20 2020

Use Boolean and Pose slider to reveal "S" shape ~ Sprite particle color change over time

June 27 2020

Various strategies to dissolve a model to particles or sprites. (see forum post for solution to "spade" problem encountered)

8 hours ago, Vong said:

Rob, you do know that YouTube can archive the live stream for you, right?

I've tried it twice and nothing came out on the other end. 😀

I clicked on the link for June 27, 2020 and I got the "404" error message page not found.

Maybe something got the wires twisted.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I clicked on the link for June 27, 2020 and I got the "404" error message page not found.

It should work now. Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this