Hash, Inc. Forums

Is there anyone home at Hash Inc. anymore??  Messages using the support page are ignored or not seen. What's up? Any help would be appreciated. Have been using AM for years but will not continue to pay for it if there's no support.

thanks for responding fuchur. Want to set up an additional PC to run AM if and when my current machine dies. Currently have AM v19oe but don't know if it will run without internet connection or if I can install on a 2nd PC. Have tried using the Hash support page to no avail.

• Hash Fellow
2 hours ago, svetlik said:

t Want to set up an additional PC to run AM if and when my current machine dies. Currently have AM v19oe but don't know if it will run without internet connection or if I can install on a 2nd PC. Have tried using the Hash support page to no avail.

Hi Svetlik,

You can run A:M on any machine you have a license for. When a  computer can't be attached to the internet, the activation process can be done by exchanging files by email. The machine wont need to be connected to the internet to actually run A:M

Hash support is slow these days because Jason has been busy transferring the forums to new forum software.

Do you need a new license right now or are you just inquiring just in case.?

Don't need a new license right now but will eventually when I get this other PC. Is getting another license a matter of buying another subscription for 80 bucks? (not sure if I'm using this correctly, are you getting this response?)

1 hour ago, svetlik said:

Don't need a new license right now but will eventually when I get this other PC. Is getting another license a matter of buying another subscription for 80 bucks? (not sure if I'm using this correctly, are you getting this response?)

Hello,

I'm sorry since i have really started on the server move I have really fallen behind on support email. I'm going to try my best to get back on top of them Monday late. If you are going to use animation master on both machines you will need another subscription. But if you are are just replacing your machine yiu can just move your license to the new machine. By following the steps below.

https://www.hash.com/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=15&id=17&artlang=en