Hash, Inc. Forums

License renewal and ver 19

RS3D

I have a couple of problems and hopefully someone may be able to help.

I tried updating my Hash system to the latest ver 19e (i think) because my license was about to expire.

I am running Windows 7 and had both the 64-bit and 32-bit processes active. I updated the 32-bit version to the newest

ver 19 but not the 64-bit version.

Immediately, Hash stopped working in the 32-bit process.

In the meantime, I renewed my subscription and got a new access code, but I cannot seem to remember what you

are supposed to do with the License file in the Hash folder in order to get it start.

But things will not work unless I can return to some previous version of 19 or whatever was previously on my machine.

Until I can start the Hash program, I have no way to know what I was running previously.

• Hash Fellow

If your old sub is expired and you have renewed and have a new access code, take the old master0.lic file out of your A:M program folder.

Then when you run A:M it will ask for an access code and create a new master0.lic file in the program folder. You can copy this master0.lic file to other A:M program folders that have other version in them.

Does this solve the problem?

Thanks for the reply Robcat. I deleted the license file in both the 32-bit and 64-bit folders and I get an error message:

RLM error -3 Please email support@hash.com to activate via email.

It is the same error message for for both versions.

I emailed support@hash.com on 8/30/3018, but have not received a reply as yet.

Thanks for the reply Robcat. I deleted the license file in both the 32-bit and 64-bit folders and I get an error message:

RLM error -3 Please email support@hash.com to activate via email.

It is the same error message for for both versions.

I emailed support@hash.com on 8/30/3018, but have not received a reply as yet.

At this time I do not see an email from you. Please follow the steps below and send me that info threw a PM on this forums so I'm sure I get it.

https://www.hash.com/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=13&id=17&artlang=en

Jason, I looked at the procedure you referred to in your post. It says it is a procedure to transfer license to a new computer.

I have two questions:

1. I want to continue using the same computer so is the procedure the same for either keeping the same computer or

transferring to a new one?

2. What is a 'PM' you referred to in your reply (send me that info threw a PM on this forums)?

• Hash Fellow

2. What is a 'PM' you referred to in your reply (send me that info threw a PM on this forums)?

If you hover over Jason's name in the previous post you will get an option to send him a message via the forum.

You have a box for forum "Private messages" and I have sent you one now so you can see how it is flagged at the top of the page.