Hash, Inc. Forums

Support time

thumperness

Hey Guys,

I have been writing support for a couple days now trying to figure out the process of getting my subscription moved to a different windows machine.

My last machine crashed and burned so I do not have ANY file I can copy over.

I have no feeling how buried the Hash guys are, but how long should a request like this take to get a response?

i also emailed jason @hash.com yesterday per a different post's suggestion.

Anything else I can do to get a response, or am I being too "Hurry up, already" at this point?

It might help if you got your new computer's MAC address and sent it to support along with your order#. I think they need those to generate the serial number.

San Diego Comic Con was last weekend. They usually go and I wouldn't be surprised by them needing to recover and then play catch-up.

I began to question myself. But I found a post from me from earlier this year asking about a DLL issue while trying to install the software.

I have always used the same email address.

Bad part is, lesson learned here, I no longer have my emailed receipt for the purchase.

I'll give the guys into next week to get back from the convention and get back to me. Not much else I can do anyway.

Thanx Rob.

• 2 weeks later...