Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

OT Discussion Thread: What Pet/s Do You Own at Home?

SilvienDrefto

Hi, everyone! I've just created this thread for us to discuss our furry companions. Mine is a Pomeranian named Sissy. She's a cuddly little furball who loves the outdoors. She also loves to cool down, so bath time is never an issue for her. This results to endless fun times in her dog bath tub. She also loves to play catch, another reason why we bring along her squeaky toys in our trips, the kids love playing with her as well. We raised her ever since she was a pup and will always be a part of our family. What are your pets, fellas?

2.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a longhair grey cat with high intelligence named Sylvia, a short haired 'sylvester' tuxedo'd girl with severe asthma named Busby(after Busby Berkeley, choreographer) and am currently house-sitting a POS jack-russell terrior that wants to kill the cats, is old and deaf and shits whenever and wherever he wants and I really-really want to euthanize him to do his owner (brother in law) a favor... grrr!

• Admin

Our black cat is secretly doing very sinister stuff.

I just haven't caught him in the actual act yet.

I can't prove he is a government spy or anything of that nature but he is definitely up to something.