Hash, Inc. Forums

The Super Bowl!

Jason Simonds

Hey Everyone,

I'm taking super bowl weekend off and heading to Las Vegas me and a ton of my friends are all staying at the LinQ we have not figured out what super bowl party we are going to but the last 2 years have been in The Paris Hotel. Hash, Inc. will be closed from 01/31/2018 at 5:00 pst until 02/06/2018 at 9:00 am pst. Short of a server fire I will not be returning any emails, or getting out my computer for anything other than betting scores. PLEASE do not email me personally with the head line "when you get back & have time" just wait until my vacation is over. Or you will be a drunken email that may even take longer than solving the problem you emailed about.

Anyways have a good week/weekend

Jason Simonds

I may post some pix on the Hash, Inc. Facebook too

Edited by Jason Simonds
Spelled my own name wrong

Hey Everyone,

I'm taking super bowl weekend off and heading to Las Vegas me and a ton of my friends are all staying at the LinQ we have not figured out what super bowl party we are going to but the last 2 years have been in The Paris Hotel. Hash, Inc. will be closed from 01/31/2018 at 5:00 pst until 02/06/2018 at 9:00 am pst. Short of a server fire I will not be returning any emails, or getting out my computer for anything other than betting scores. PLEASE do not email me personally with the head line "when you get back & have time" just wait until my vacation is over. Or you will be a drunken email that may even take longer than solving the problem you emailed about.

Anyways have a good week/weekend

Jason Simodns

I may post some pix on the Hash, Inc. Facebook too

Have fun and party well :).

Best regards

*Fuchur*