Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A little pat on the back for A:M

So I've been using A:M since 1999-2000 as many of you have. And just like all you others, I've watched the software experience great strides,

successes, and growing pains.

As for my own work using A:M, I've experienced uncountable "user errors"(I laugh at myself as I think of all the errors I've made),

and struggled at times with bugs, glitches, long render times, my own mistakes, etc.

BUT today I ran a short render and sat back marveling at how far A:M has come and improved. Now whether I've improved so much, who can say.

BUT my hats off to the team for pushing ahead and implementing things that have helped us artists soo much. Thanks for putting time into things

that may not have seemed feesable or worth it. But to artist like me, it have been extremely helpful to be able to use the new developments that

the A:M team has pushed through.

Thanks

• ____ 1

• Admin

Well said.

It seems each time I open A:M I find something that puts a spotlight on why I enjoy using it so much.

And there are so many little things that are just out of reach of my understanding.

So much more to explore and put into production.

My primary deficiency is trying to chart my own way (recreate the wheel?) where others have already walked the path.

I chalk some of that to my desire to learn and experience things for myself but much of it is just me being stubborn.

There is a lot of great software out there but A:M is the best of the bunch.

• ____ 1

I still dabble in C4D and keep-up with 'who's doing what', but time and again I find myself embarking into projects with A:M. Lately, my addition of 10 render nodes has allowed for un-imagineable render speeds- at some amazingly low-price... This is a world-class software!