Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Keyboard shortcuts

Maniac

• Admin

Most keyboard shortcuts haven't changed although there are surely a few but most of those that changed were undocumented in the first place so shouldn't cause too much confusion.

You can generate a list of your current Keyboard Shortcuts by going to Tools/Customize and opening the Keyboard tab. Location the button that says Export and upon pushing it an HTML file will be generated with all of the current shortcuts, including any you might have set up yourself. Most browsers will allow you to right click and Save the document.

I'm attaching a copy of the HTML file (converted to PDF) generated from me pushing the Export button on my end but keep in mind that it could potentially include shortcuts that I've added (although I doubt this as I haven't recently added any).

Animation_Master Keyboard Shortcuts.pdf

• Hash Fellow

I think the most significant change since around v15 is for tool Options.

For example, if you hold down CTRL while you press the Lathe Button, A:M will open the Options Tab where you can set the number of Lathe sections. All tools that have options work that way.

Previously I think it was the ALT Shift key for that function.

Got this sticker set on line site is 4keyboard the quality standard .I have bought So I made a reference picture in XARA of keyboard shortcuts. Hope this will help some new user. Thanks all for help

Key board Shortcuts A.png

• ____ 1