Hash, Inc. Forums

Horror

Rodney

• Admin
Adam Goldman (originally) said:

I just wanted to share a recent quickie I did for the annual 72 hour horror fest this last October. I had to do it pretty quickly and used a few of the items off of the A:M DVD but tweaked them. Perhaps you can recognize one or two?

This post has replaced an earlier post by Adam Goldman that was having problems displaying properly.

Sorry Adam! Not sure what went wrong but it appears that it was related to the code used to embed youtube video in your post.

Everybody who enters this contest has 72 hours to make a horror movie. The filming process occurs during a marathon weekend in October each year (here in Portland). The following Halloween weekend, all of the movies are shown at a local theater and I just made an introduction film (took way more than 72 hours) to kick off the whole evening, and hopefully it gives the festival something of a corporate brand :lol: . It's cool getting to see a rendered animation on the big screen.

• 6 months later...