Hash, Inc. Forums

Anzovin TSM still viable?

SplineSoup

I was just going through some of the old Character Rigging tutorials that Raf Anzovin compiled for Animation:Master back in the early 2000's and remembered that Anzovin Studios, which currently produce a set of killer rigging/animation plug-ins for Maya, began by programming for and working with A:M. Does anyone know if The Setup Machine can still be found anywhere for A:M or if it even would still work? If not, has anything come along since then that assists with the rigging process for humanoid and non-humanoid characters?

Just puzzling...

• Hash Fellow

TSM2 (not TSM1) is available free on this forum.

However, to run it on Windows you will need to install A:M v16, which you can do with your current license. You only need to be in v16 while using the plugins, you can model outside of v16 and you can use the rigged models outside of v16.

TSM2 for Mac will not run on any MacOS since "Panther"

• ____ 1

Marvelous! I had actually forgotten there was an entire section of the forums devoted to rigging. I am currently running my A:M subscription on my MacBook Pro and am doubtful that this license will work for A:M v16 if I virtualize Windows on this same computer (pretty sure the machine ID is different), but I'll give it a shot, nonetheless. Pretty cool to see the range of rigs and techniques that have popped up as alternatives, too. Thanks, Robert!

Chris

• Hash Fellow

It has been possible for Hash to create a license for mac users who want to run Windows on the same machine. I presume "virtualize" is the same running-Windows-on-a-Mac that others do.

Contact Hash on that.

Robert, I just went to download v16 so I could give this rig a try and the releases jumped from 15.0j+ to 17.0. Am I missing something? There had to have been a version 16.0 surely?

Edit:

Never mind, found it on the FTP server. Thanks anyway.