Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

unwanted composite

Having a spot of bother with V17g under OSX 10.85

Several things really.

If I do a test render, I get a little window offering up a composite.

Must have turned something on by mistake, but don't know what ?

That was irritating before but, now its giving me the composite window but not rendering the file requested.

I changed the scene slightly, did a render to jpg, that doesn't appear where it was supposed to ( desktop ) and the composite window appears with the scene as it was, including the camera effects turned off in the render window ( apply camera effects to render ) ?

Its worked well for several months but, in the past few weeks, has developed a habit of crashing when first opened up, before anything is clicked. I then reopen and and it loads fine and opens up the same project without problem when selected from the previous projects list.

A further symptom is that, when opening up a project ( both first time, pre crash, and on reopening ) it has lost the location of some files and asks for the location. It hasn't changed since previously and I have then resaved as, with specified location and name but, it happens again next time I try to use it. Seems to lose mainly map files and cho files but models disappear too...

Can anyone kindly suggest a solution ?

simon

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert

Thank you. That seems to have got rid of the composite.

When adjusting to my personal pref's under tools>options it kept crahing on the action tab ( without me having adjusted anything ) when a warning box came up about valid values.

Subsequently realised it was becase grid was set to 0 by the reset.

seems to be working again now. Thank you.

regards

simon