Hash, Inc. Forums

SVN Repository URL is being a bit too persistent

Rodney

• Admin

A project waiting in the wings is gaining ground but I've ran into a minor glitch that I"d like to see resolved.

Specifically, I note that when changing the SVN repository setting to another location the TWO film repository URL gets tacked on to the end of the new one.

This is only inside A:M Community and SVN can be run just fine outside of A:M so there is an easy workaround but I'm wondering if there might be something (a cache?) I need to clear in order for the SVN repository location/URL to be properly set?

Any guesses or insights?

A guess or two from me might be that the setting is stored in the WIndows registry

or...

A:M is finding the URL in a different installation directory

or...

SVN/Tortoise SVN has that URL stored somewhere where I'm not seeing it.

All files commit/update fine outside of A:M directly via Tortoise SVN and Github.

Considerably less likely, butpossible, would be that the TWO film repository URL has been hardcoded into that function (commit and update buttons) in A:M.

That doesn't seem likely because it would negate the customization of the repository URL in Tools/Options/SVN.

• Admin

Thanks for looking into it Jason.

Not a high priority here.

If I find some extra time I may go back and try to find the last release of A:M that allowed SVN connectivity from inside A:M proper (without using the A:M Community TWO tab).