Hash, Inc. Forums

Where is 18 m?

Tore

Have just updated to 18 n 64bit (installing on my Win10 went okay), but the bug that makes it impossible to select and move points and objects, make this version impossible to work with. Wanted to switch back to 18 m, but couldn't find it anywhere on the FTP. If I download via the link in the forum announcement of 18 m, I get 18 n. Help anybody?

• Admin

Ouch. Looks like the v18m installers weren't copied into a v18 folder before they were replaced by v18n files.

If the fix isn't in soon I can upload a temp file for you to install.

I see v18m is also missing from this directory: ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/updates/windows/old/

Note that the one without the version designation *MAY BE* v18m.

I'm checking that out now.

Update: No that (unspecified one) isn't v18m... and it doesn't have a designation of which version it is.

• Admin

Here's the 64bit installer.

I'll remove this attachment once the ftp is updated.

until your n bug can be fixed...

This is a major bug that prevents v18n from being operational.

Having no fallback to the previous version is a major problem.

Update: v18m files have been named and linked properly so this post's attachment has been removed.

• Admin

To further confuse (and possibly help resolve) matters...

I note that the file designated N at ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/updates/windows/old/AM_64BIT_n.exe appears to install version M (and from what I can tell actually is M).

If that is the case then the file can just be renamed as "AM_64bit_m.exe" and (at least with that file) all will be well.