Hash, Inc. Forums

Jeff Lew's 3 Colorful Dudes

I once heard you could download Jeff Lew's "Learning Character Animation" (his 3 character models) from his wbsite, without having bought the DVD set. As his website is closed (I think), I'd like to know if someone has a coppy of them. could you plese send those 3D models to my pofile? Thanks!

colorful characters.jpg

• Admin

I know at least two of the characters are available... the third may be accessible too via archive.org.

Standby...

I believe these are uploaded in the A:M Exchange Models area but here they are again just in case they aren't:

(I don't recall Blue Dude ever being shared... it's not on Jeff Lew's old site)

Note that the attached were optimal for v10.5 and any subsequent modifications won't be included.

greendude_AM.zip

yellowdude_AM.zip

It should be noted that the "greendude" is actually the smaller blue character colored green.

I always wanted to do some animations with the "Hulk" looking green brute, but Jeff never made that one available.

I wish he would release that one also. Those characters are ideal for showing body mechanics skills on a demo reel.