Hash, Inc. Forums

More Cinematic Developments

Hey Everyone,

As I'm approaching this particular shot, I'm also in development of others. Attached is a render under development of a period ship cruising through the surf.

It turned out better than I expected. Much of this is not done in A:M I'm afraid. But these type shots will blend with Hash elements throughout the project. So the quality, mood and

the artistic feel will all match up.....Or at least that's the plan. :)

Wyboo_Detwiler_Thumb_ship.jpg

******I edited this post because in retrospect I didn't want to take away from the A:M portion of our task.*******

I'm making progress,

William

Hi Manuel,

I'm guessing that because you only have 3 posts on the forum, that you are investigating A:M as a potential tool.

I've used A:M since around 99' - 2000 and always recomend it. It is a great all around tool for 3D.

With that said, my production company uses a pipeline of tools that are constantly changing. But nomatter what I add to or take away from our Pipeline, Animation Master still has a

very important place in it. It is way more flexible than most packages. Plus, I just like using it because for me it's easier for various things.

I do my best at the start of each new project, to work out the vision for what I want it to acheive. (It might be a certain effect I need. It may be the level of character performance.

It may be simply that I need it done fast...like within a few hours.)

Whatever the case may be, I decide that way before I jump into a tool(software). Then I figure out which tools can most easily and effectively reach that vision.

Sometimes my client(s) force me to use specific tools and I have to work within their pipeline. But after 15 years, A:M remains a vital part of what I do here at Wyboo Productions.

William

See my added note in the first post....

I decided this thread may vary too far from the A:M shot under developement. After all, that was the reason for the "Cinematic Submarine shot" Topic.

So I will try to stick mostly to the A:M portions of this development.

Thanks,

William