Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

AM Marketing?

strato

i think yves (ypoissant) said that but i am not sure...

A:M code style is very standard object oriented C++. I would not qualify it as "unique". What is unique about A:M code, apart from the obvious use of patches, is the thought that went into the user interface and the unification of operations.

I think that A:M should(I don't know if they do already)market to other countries as a low cost alternative. I do like the interface and it could use a little prettying up but other than that it works fine for me and it is straight forward. I have also worked in Maya,3DS, and blender but I think A:M shines for it's ease of use. A:M I already know goes to comicbook conventions and such but they should really hammer home how one could do an anime or even make a comic in this program. I would like to know how they market themselves at these conventions. I know this is a long shot but I think that we all should work on something again something with more mass appeal that could get eyes on A:M.

So you want A:M to be marketed really well? Do some really kick ass art with it and start showing it around to forums other than this one here. Get your friends involved with A:M and have them start making kick ass art as well and showing it off.

I'll echo this sentiment.