Hash, Inc. Forums

"The Ottoman" kickstarter

itsjustme

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, just popping in to highly recommend checking out Mike (Luckbat) Stamm's Kickstarter. It's a worthwhile cause! I've been watching his team's progress for a long time and it would be great if they could finish it. They are currently 40% funded with about twelve days to go.

Also, since I've been away I *should* catch you up on my doings! I've been working hard at learning hand-drawn animation (of a kind) and currently creating a music video for a song I wrote for my wife Vicki called "Sexy Texie", about a gourmet chef on the run from the law.

It's not full cel animation by any means but it's all hand drawn and I'm having fun with it. When it's done I'm going to enter it in some film and animation fests. We'll see how that goes!

I've completely gotten away from cg animation; I missed drawing with a pencil and paper and that's what I'm doing now, but I may go back sometime.

• Hash Fellow

I don't have it in me to support that project.

Mike Stamm and other people involved with it spent way too much energy on irrational anti-Hash and anti-A:M propaganda on that forum of theirs and elsewhere for me to want to hand them money.

If their project funds, that's fine but i can't imagine that they deserve to have it promoted here. :(

I don't have it in me to support that project.

Mike Stamm and other people involved with it spent way too much energy on irrational anti-Hash and anti-A:M propaganda on that forum of theirs and elsewhere for me to want to hand them money.

If their project funds, that's fine but i can't imagine that they deserve to have it promoted here. :(

I guess I should've read their forum before posting.

Well, Luckbat was a Fellow and a long-time user of A:M... I'm not saying that you should support his project, or agree with him. There were many users of A:M that left the community--and I have to include Martin Hash with them.

But in the end, it is not about choice of software that creates this community. Even though it is the Animation:Master software forum, and we users have that in common, I think that it is the DREAM of creating our own stories that really connects us to our fellow artists and animators.