Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

'Tomorrowland' - Brad Bird's next film

Rodney

• Admin

Looks interesting:

The parallel between Disney marketing via movie subject matter and the Disney theme park has always been tied together but with Lasseter in charge that tie and subsequent cross pollination has increased dramatically. And they have only scratched the surface. It is telling that Lasseter's involvement in the theme park predates his involvement in animation. He's come a long way from ferrying folks around on jungle cruise adventures.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
hmmm. This seems like another "imagine a place where" trailer.

That's because it is. ;)

Of course, that is the whole premise of Disney's Tomorrowland theme park... at least it was as imagined by Walt DIsney and what I recall from visiting Disney World (Florida) when I was a kid.

Now, such a short trailer is hardly enough to gauge anything but one could hope that the film might actually inspire us by catching a glimpse at what the future could be like if technology could more fully harness the power of imagination.

I'm not suggesting that the 'real' future would play out this way... just following the idea of 'Tomorrowland' to it's logical (if not overly optimistic) conclusion.