Hash, Inc. Forums

where's tinkering gnome

Sorry did that on Facebook

DSC05715.JPG

Maybe this will pound in the truth...Hammer Museum

The Hammer Museum, located in Haines, Alaska, U.S., is the first museum in the world dedicated to hammers. The museum was founded in 2002 and became a non-profit organization in 2004

• Admin

As further proof that I am on to John's shenanigans I invoked some modern day technology to reverse engineer his Mt. Denali photo which resulted in the revelation of duplicated texuture patterns and decal image sliding across patches. I note that he didn't post video as this would very likely have given away his technique.

I must admit that this latest rendering with the hammer is quite stunning as well.

I can easily see how the textures were applied to the hammer but the amount of detail in the smaller models... especially the flowers with all that colorful lighting... impressive work John!

But... sorry... you ain't foolin' nobody!

mt wires 000.mov

• ____ 1

• Admin

Okay, I admit I don't have a clue as to how you splined those last three together.

Maybe some camera projection?

I suspect that Nancy might have assisted with the second and there are hints that Rodger Reynolds assisted with the third...