Hash, Inc. Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markw

Profile Info

A minor irritation this one but every time I try and set my OS platform to show as just "Macintosh" and then save that choice, it keeps changing to "OS X Mavericks".

In truth my OS is still "Mountain Lion" but there is no option for setting that.

A minor irritation this one but every time I try and set my OS platform to show as just "Macintosh" and then save that choice, it keeps changing to "OS X Mavericks".

In truth my OS is still "Mountain Lion" but there is no option for setting that.

Thanks for identifying this.

I haven't added 'OSX Mountain Lion' for fear that will lead to a lot of work down the line as OS's change or for OS's that.

I did find and correct a stray setting that should account for why 'Macintosh' wasn't sticking so try that again!

The main purpose behind adding anything beyond Win and OSX is to try to capture folks that live life on the bleeding edge.

I probably should have gone with just Mac and Win as specific information can be captured along with the system specs

I"ll yield to what Mac users prefer here unless I think it'll break something in the future or be hard to maintain.